ABRAR UNIVERSITY has signed a memorandum of understanding with Sudan University of Science and Technology (SUST) to develop cooperation in the field of higher and postgraduate education, science, research, culture, and art, and strengthen mutual understanding between the two universities.
The Parties have generally agreed to cooperate with each other in the following areas:
- Exchanges of academic staff and researchers for long-term and short-term internship;
- Organization of joint scientific researches involving academic staff and students.
- Appointment of co-supervisors for Graduation Thesis, MSc. and Ph.D. students among the academic staff of the Parties;
- Organization of joint educational and scientific publications;
- Exchange of experience and information in the educational work and curriculum, and also information about ongoing activities;
- Organization of joint conferences, seminars, symposiums, roundtables and other initiatives in the field of education and science