PROF. ENRIQUE JESÚS DELGADO SUÁREZ, PhD
- BSc. Food Science. University of Havana. 1990-1995.
- MSc. Animal Science. UNAM. 2002-2004.
- PhD. Animal Science. UNAM. 2015-2019.
- Full professor. Food safety and public health. Faculty of Veterinary Medicine. National Autonomous University of Mexico (since 2010).
- Comparative genomics of foodborne and waterborne pathogens with focus on virulence and antimicrobial resistance.
Participation in The Ohio State University’s Global One Health Initiative
- Started as a research scholar in 2011 through the USDA’s Norman E. Borlaug Fellowship.
- Joined ICOPHAI in 2013. Attended ICOPHAI congresses in 2017 and 2019.
- Collaborated in GOHI training activities in Brazil (2017, 2018)
- Collaborated in the last four OHSI (Ethiopia 2018, Kenya 2019, and online 2020 & 2021.